Monday 22 November 2010

Fall to your knees

You scream at me impossible words, you think I am no one, you say I mean nothing to you, just a pebble in a pond. You say you love me, tell me I mean something to you and then you break me telling me i am a stupid annoying person. You confuse me when you give me hell. You know I care for you, even love you, an emotion I never knew I could have. You took care of me took care of me, helped me in my life, told me you'll always stand by me support me through my painful life. Was it all lies, did your promises go into nothing on the way? I know I dissapointed you, made you cry for me, told you ugly things. But you hurt me, made my heart transform into cold stone. You think you still know me but I changed, true I keep the same facade of a pure cute child. Truth is I am adark angel, i heal but with a price, your life, your soul, your beating heart. I destroy you slowly because you made me see, made me realise you're just an illusion in my life, an illusion I love dearly and hold close to my heart. I can't leave you, I can't lose your bleeding heart because then I will be so lonely, so dead inside... I am scared that your love changed into hate. I need you, I am selfish, i don't want you to be happy, I want you to cry for me, it makes me feel strong, that I am overpowering you. I hate that part of me but it makes me imune to everyone, to every stupid word or thought. My power is everything I have, the power you give me when you suffer for me. Written by Crossberry June

No comments:

Post a Comment