Monday 28 February 2011

Fakeness

I am what you call a demon...a dark angel that comes and even though it is called evil it tries to make things right... In my crazy twisted life I mended hearts and souls that had been broken and of course everyone said it was an angel, something pure and white that helped them...they don't see that inside me there is a dark soul and a tainted heart, nothing pure or white. The darkness is the thing that makes me powerful and helps me heal...it gives me knowledge and skill. Pure angels are fake they are too innocent and childish to help and too get their hands muddy...or bloody... In life there are fakes that have to die and dissapeare forever for they are the evil that brakes the world into pieces the hate the anger the lust the fear and insanity are all creations of the pure ones. So am I the only one that sees the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment