Tuesday 23 November 2010

Poison.

I once knew a decent amount of people i could count on, and never did.
That's just the way I am. When I get too close to one human an alarm goes off inside me that yells 'back off'.
And I do. Because I've learned for long enough that my senses are always right.
My hate towards humans always has a reason for existing. And that reason is the sole fact that humans can never be something other than humans.
They cannot see beyond their own selfishness, they cannot see anyone besides themselves.
Because honestly, how many humans do you know that when in misery think of others? None.
Not even one.
I give each and every one a chance at being my friend. And few realize that I do not wish for their misfortune, and I only want them to be beside me and smile when I tell them about my view on everything.
But most after hearing those words get scared, or even worse, they think it's their own view, and take it upon themselves to spout meaningless words that together were supposed to illustrate that one knowledge, but instead is twisted in such way that I almost cannot recognize it.
Almost.
That's when my alarm goes off, and I ignore it, thinking that the effect of my ideas upon you will disappear, but they don't.
Instead they twist and coil around you, around your heart infecting you with poison.
A poison only I can stand.
Because frankly I've never seen a human be able to get past that sick poison and see the truth.
I've never seen one human wake up from the poison induced coma and tell me they know what I mean, but leave that idea alone inside their mind.
I never once saw a human be able to comprehend this idea.
And this is why from now on I will refrain from telling it ever again.
I will refrain from getting too close, from letting you be intoxicated by my poison.
And then you'll continue living your life, and I'll continue living my nightmare.
Because that's what the truth is.
~Post also published on my other blog, because I liked it and now I am too lazy to write a new entry. Also, I have another mindblowing headache.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete