Wednesday 17 November 2010

You can't make me cry.

When you surrender to your anger and spill it on me you think I'm scared.
How stupid of you to think that tearing me apart is that easy. You just add to my hate.
My hate for life.
I will get my revenge, I will win and you , like always, will lose in front of me, because your strenght and anger combined cannot compare to my hate.
 You will bleed, and when you'll say that you can't breathe I will just laugh and tell you that that is the way I used to feel like.
I can get through the pain, but you being as weak as you are, will die a slow, painful, death.
A cancer no one has learned how to cure yet. The cancer of the soul.
We'll meet sometime in hell, and I will laugh and bring you more pain than you ever felt, because you'll have to sit  and just stand me forever, your enemy.
An eternity of pain is what I promise you.
An eternal nightmare

~Written by Crossberry June, typed by Grell. Slight changes were done to the original text.

No comments:

Post a Comment