Friday 19 November 2010

Fake life

I wonder how they can live such ordinary lifes. They are all smiling and laughing with no care in the world, they don't know life will hit them so hard they won't be able to stand back up. How childish of them to think life is a piece of cake, they don't know that the cake is poisoned. They'll go through life, living a lie, with stupid dreams and fake love. Love....I think of it as a thing for stupid needy people who can't live by themselves. You were born alone, you will die alone. I hate people who live just to complete their loneliness. But what do I know I am not capable of love. What I know for sure that a life full of forced smiles and fake is not a real life, it's not reality, it's just a way to run from who you really are, a nobody, an unimportant figurant in an infinite movie. You will all die alone and unfulfilled because you are to greedy and you don't like what you have until you lose it all. You will blame everybody else for your mistakes but you can't lie, you're a failiure at that too. On your death bed I'll ask you how you liked your shitty ordinary fake life.Written by Crossberry June

No comments:

Post a Comment