Friday 19 November 2010

Hide.

Why be such a hypocrite?
Why be such a bastard human when you can be something more dignifying?
Try to cope with me as I go through with this.
I've had enough of you filthy humans who do whatever you want, not caring about how the others around you feel, what they think.
I've had enough of you trying to seem perfect and mysterious by remaining silent when questioned, and not explaining your resolve. Next time there will be hell to pay.
Because honestly, as calm as I can be, I will not be myself the next time.
And as Madness engulfs me I will only smirk as my vision blurs and I am no longer in control.
Because I truly am a monster. I am what I am, and I never once tried to hide it from myself, whereas you are so fake I can see how your movements are irrational, so forced, and your emotions and expressions faked to the core.
But you know better than this.
You know that you can never get through to me with this faulty mask, with this aura of lies and faked emotions.
Your frustrations are so visible it amuses me.
But one thing is for sure.
I've had enough.
I've gotten tired with always trying to get you to accept what you are and be true to yourself.
I will lay low and let you continue lying to yourself and your heart.
The love you feel is just a mere obsession.
The hate I feel is REAL. So real even you can feel it float around me in thick black clouds of rage.
And I will never try to hide it.
But I know you shouldn't as well.
Because you are only human, I will cease to try and educate you into coming to terms with yourself.
Because I am not human, and right now my patience has run out.
I hope you fare well.

1 comment:

  1. Nu stiu de ce, dar asta imi inspira: Quod fuimus estis..Quod sumus fos erites..

    ReplyDelete