Sunday 21 November 2010

Fight.

Blinding, soaring, pain coursing through your body as you evolve.
Evolution is never as easy as it seems.
There is the comprehension of pain. And there is you, the human.
Until you choose pain, and ignore the easy way, you will be in pain.
Better safe than sorry.
You can create your immunity to pain through countless pointless evolutions that bring you nothing but infections of your conscious, that bring you more pain.
How you feel is of no importance to me.
But how you are is.
I do not care if you feel like shit, I need you to get up and confront that pain.
I need you alive and breathing.
FIGHT.
Fight the pain, go into override.
Do anything possible to move on, to get up, to start running again.
Because honestly now.
A lifeless shell of what you once were is of no importance to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment