Saturday 12 March 2011

Blinded

When I saw you I thought here is another guy and gave you no attention but you actually captivated me. You made me think I am someone important not just an ant in a million... You blind my senses make me weak when I am with you I leave my guard down, I am letting you know all my secrets and you don't even have to ask...I am feeling the need to retreat to go back into my cave and stay there for eternity but I can't , you closed all my ways back. I am in a world I don't know and I am blind...can you help me find the way or are you blinded by the darkness that surrounds my soul... I give into you ,I am tottally blinded...but like this I see so much more and I never wish to go back. I want to fly in this world of magic forever to live here till the day I die... To be blinded by you far longer than forever

No comments:

Post a Comment