Saturday 12 March 2011

The place where you can enter but you can never leave

You are a little human dancing around with joy and happiness in the middle of hell. What are you doing here? Who are you for real? Are you a demon in disguise or an anomaly in the middle of a perfect world? As I get inside your mind I see there is a place where love is blooming and everything is allright...an illusion that captivates me and puts me through incredible agony for I know I may never feel the sun on my skin or feel my heart beat faster for the one I love. I may be alone forever in this place where you can enter but never leave . Then I remember...you got inside...you are here forever and your memories are mine to feast of for I survive out of other people's happiness...I am a predator and you are my prey. Just like a deer in front of the headlights you stop as you see me circling you around, my eyes lusting for the mind you posses for your memory and soul. As i attack you scream in pain and die in a bloody pool...a pool of nothing but ash. Written by Crossberry June

No comments:

Post a Comment